Continuously increasing the paper manufacturers’ demands for transport companies in the protection of their cargo, and in particular paper in the roles, has contributed to the work on the new project. As a result, we have launched the new PaperMAX corner protector on the market.
PaperMAX corner protectors are being recommended by leading paper manufacturers for a number of practical properties:
- The forces related to proper security of the paper rolls are big enough to damage the transported material. Thanks to expanded width of the PaperMAX protector’s arms, the transported goods remain safe, while the top layers of paper are not damaged.
- Thanks to increasing the pressure points on both arms of the corner protector and moving them away from the load`s edge, the optimal distribution of the lashing strap tension is achieved. Such solution prevents the top layer of paper from, damage, minimizing the transport`s losses.
- The effectiveness of the optimal distribution of lashing strap tension has been confirmed by the results of tests carried out by the independent laboratory TÜV AUSTRIA AUTOMOTIVE GMBH. According to the VDI 2700 and DIN EN 12195-1, the PaperMAX corner protector has a value of coefficient “K = 1.85”, and has been confirmed by the official test report. As a result, PaperMAX has achieved the highest K-coefficient on the market of corner protectors.
- Additional empty space, inside the protector, in the place where the arms are connected, protects the paper roll from being damaged.
- The curved edge of one of the arms makes it easier to fasten the lashing strap and protect the transported paper in rolls lying down (horizontally).
- Thanks to the highest quality of the raw materials used for production, the high impact resistance has been achieved. What is more, the protectors can be applied within a wide scope of temperatures (from – 20°C up to + 70°C).